Gerardo Jaramillo Uses
This is a list of all the tech I use on a daily Basis.
- Imac Late 2013 (I updated the HDD to an SSD from OWC) and it runs like a bat out off hell.
- Macbook Pro 15 inch 2016 for on the go.
- Lenovo Y540 for windows development, you never now when you are going to need it… or maybe some gaming!
- For my Macbook Pro I use a HooToo USB C Hub, works great.
- For standing my laptops this 3M Laptop Stands work great
- Logitech K380 Keyboard, having multiple computers at the same time is a pain to manage, specially if you want a clean desk, this keyword and the
- Logitech M720 Triathlon Mouse work seamlessly between them, love the combo, the flow software works great.
- Logitech z506 speakers
- Sony h.hear (MDR-100ABN) wireless headphones
- Sony MDR-10RBT Wireless headphones for backup when the battery runs out of my main headphones
- My Phone is a Huawei P20 Lite it amazing how much life you can get out of this phone
- My watch is a Amazfit Bip, battery life is amazing, is a little pain to synchronize with Strava, but if you don’t need to is more than enough.
- To sync with Strava I use a Garming 235 which is an awesome watch, but unfortunately the battery is dying so just for training.
For podcasting… for when I start Podcasting I mean… some day…
- Lavalier Microphone for on the go.
- Samson Q2U Microphone, it has really great reviews I guess we will test it some day.
- For Photography I have a Nikon 5300 standard lens.
- For desktop tripod I use the Manfrotto PIXI EVO 2-Section
- For Editing I use Pixelmator Pro
- I use a 50in tripod from Amazon Basics, be aware, its not very stable with a SLR.
- Jetbrains Webstorm it seems I always come back to using JetBrains Software
- Jetbrains DataGrip it seems that is easy to be on the Jetbrains ecosystem, and to access a database, I could not think of something better.
- JetBrains PHP Storm Nothing better for PHP NOTHING.
- Visual Studio Code, I do use it from time to time, its cool I like it.
- My theme is Nord (Inspired by Jeffrey Way)
- Visual Studio for Windows development
- For Todos on my desktop I use the TODOIST
- To work with my teams I use Trello
- For Comunications I use SLACK
- For browsing I use Google Chrome
- For web development I use Firefox Development Edition
- For Terminal I usually use the one on my editor but sometimes I use Iterm2
- For my personal projects I use TODOist.
- Homebrew to install software on mac
- Azure all day!
- Camtasia for screen recording and editing.
Visit other cool developers set ups at https://uses.tech/